- This event has passed.
September 18 @ 8:00 am - September 19 @ 5:00 pm
BVNE National Qualifier
BNVE East Coast Championship will be held June 30-July 1 in Pompano Beach, Florida
Earning a bid does not guarantee your spot. You must sign up in order to secure your post. Bids earned will be sent out the following week no later than Tuesday.
Check in 7:30 am
Men’s and Women’s AAA, AA, A
Juniors Girls 12U-18U
Junior Boys 16U and 18U
BVNE BID Structure
Bids can be awarded to the 1st and 2nd place teams, as well as third or tied for third teams, at a max of 8 teams per division.
Minimum 6 teams bids 1st & 2nd.
3 teams to issue bid to 1st place
4 teams bids 1st & 2nd
5 or more 1st-3rd (play off for 3rd)
6 or more 1st-3rd (double bronze)
3 teams match
4 teams games to 28
5 teams games to 21
Trickle down BIDS
If one of the bid winners previously won a bid the trickle down bid would then go to the next team who does not have a bid.
If one player on the trickle down bid has a bid the bid can be awarded to the other player. This can trickle down to no lower than a 6th place finish for BVNE and No Trickle Down place for Avp America bids
BVNE headquarters will load the bid winners and send out emails so teams after each bid tournament.
Rules to follow for players, parents and coaches:
*One time out per team.
*No technical time outs.
*Switch on multiples of 7.
*No open hand serve receive.
*Win by 2 no cap.
*Medical time out is 15 minuets and must be reported to the front desk.
*All reffing teams are responsible for entering live scores on a cell phone. One person from each reffing will need to have a charged cell phone.
*The reffing team is responsible for entering the final score.
*In and out calls are made by the reffing team and therefore only the reffing team is allowed to view the ball mark. If anyone of either team goes over to the ball mark it’s an automatic replay. Let the reffing team look at the ball mark and make the calls.
*Parents please refrain from interjecting your thoughts to your team and the refs. Let the kids make the calls and the teams playing communicate with the reffing team on calls.
Club coaches are allowed to coach before the game, after the game and IF their team calls a time out. At NO time can a club coach, parent, friend, etc call a time out for a team.
If you are sick, have come in contact with some who has been sick, or tested positive for covid-19, please contact us at Dorsey email@example.com for a full refund. No refund request will be honored after we set pools
Health & Safety Protocol:
- All rules subject to change.
- When not playing please practice social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you play.
- Please take your temperature before departing for this event. Temperatures over 100.4 will be provided a full refund.
- If for any reason you are sick please text Gino # 954-224-5739 to let him know that your team is dropping out and a full refund will be processed anytime through event day.
- If you are advised to self quarantine by a contact tracer please stay home and contact Gino #954-224-5739 for a full refund.
- If for any reason you wake up and don’t feel good even if you think its just a cold please stay home, we will happily provide a refund.
- No high fives between teams.
- No congregating between teams.
- On side change, please walk around opposite sides of the poles.
- Use balls provided that have been sanitized.
- No personal balls please.
- We recommend everyone wear a face covering when not playing.
- Limited spectators two per player.